Fonderia Raccagni Francesco was established in 1978, thanks to the experience of Francesco Raccagni, as a foundry specialised in the production of aluminium sand castings. In 1987 the company moved its production in a building of 800 square meters, which was later expanded in 1996 to its current size of 1200 square meters.
A small but dynamic family business that since 2002, when his son Alessandro joined the company, has concentrated its efforts on continuous technological investment, focused on improving the quality of the product and increasing production capacity. In 2008 two internal laboratories were built, along with a meticulous company reorganisation resulting in UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification being awarded in 2009
In 2017 the Faro Edge ScanArm device for dimensional inspection of products and a 160 KV Bosello Radioscopic system were installed. This resulted in the transition to the new UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard. In 2018, Alessandro qualified as an Attaché for Non-Destructive Testing method Radioscopy level 2 pursuant to UNI EN ISO 9712:2012. A further technological step is also taken by replacing the 3 moulding machines of the ’70s with a new state-of-the-art moulding machine with bracket size 1350x1250x400+400 mm.
1. Existing product co-industrialization and optimization
2. Technical consultancy for design and production of models and castings
3. Prototypes and castings production
4. Heat treatments, surface finishing
5. Mechanical processing, surface treatments, impregnation and coating
6. Process control and certification - product
7. Customer delivery and continuous after-sales follow-up
Quality system UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
All organisational and production activities, required to produce compliant castings, are comprehensively and continuously monitored.