Fonderia Raccagni Francesco was established in 1978, thanks to the experience of Francesco Raccagni, as a foundry specialised in the production of aluminium sand castings. In 1987 the company moved its production in a building of 800 square meters, which was later expanded in 1996 to its current size of 1200 square meters.
A small but dynamic family business that since 2002, when his son Alessandro joined the company, has concentrated its efforts on continuous technological investment, focused on improving the quality of the product and increasing production capacity. In 2008 two internal laboratories were built, along with a meticulous company reorganisation resulting in UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification being awarded in 2009
Nel 2017 viene installato lo strumento Faro Edge ScanArm per il controllo dimensionale dei prodotti, un impianto Radioscopico Bosello 160 KV e viene eseguito il passaggio alla nuova UNI EN ISO 9001:2015. Nel 2018, Alessandro si qualifica come Addetto alle Prove Non Distruttive metodo Radioscopia livello 2 secondo la norma UNI EN ISO 9712:2012. Inoltre viene fatto un ulteriore passo tecnologico sostituendo le 3 macchine di formatura degli anni ’70 con una nuova formatrice di ultima generazione con dimensione staffa 1350x1250x400+400 mm.
1. Existing product co-industrialization and optimization
2. Technical consultancy for design and production of models and castings
3. Prototypes and castings production
4. Heat treatments, surface finishing
5. Mechanical processing, surface treatments, impregnation and coating
6. Process control and certification - product
7. Customer delivery and continuous after-sales follow-up
Quality system UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
All organisational and production activities, required to produce compliant castings, are comprehensively and continuously monitored.